Sunday, December 4, 2016

December

The month of December is always hectic for me, not just because of the day to day seasonal chaos, but fall class sessions end and I start planning my exhibition schedule for the 2017 outdoor festival season.

Applying to a show does not guarantee acceptance, the shows are juried and submitting a cohesive body of work requires thought and planning. The Face of Buddha series continues to grow and keeps me centered. New additions to Elemental land inspired paintings keep me grounded, literally, and will be a part of The Chicago Art Show at Navy Pier in April 2017.

I currently have work being exhibited at several locations.

Chicago Art Source Gallery
Winter Salon
a few pieces from the show




Evanston Art Center
Holiday Art Expo
The Face of Buddha, a group from the series



Available for purchase directly off of the website here are my small works in both Miniature Moments (solo show) and Holiday Small Works at Copley Society of Art

I believe an artist that is open to continual growth is always learning and changing. My work continues to take me on a journey, and I am grateful to be open to the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment