Sunday, September 6, 2009

even more (smaller) landscapes

Encaustics, 3.5 x 2.5






To date, I have completed framing 24 art cards (getting ready for my October show)... a combination of sumi-e ink, watercolor, and encaustics. I have more encaustic cards ready to frame, things I have done the past few days. I really love the way my handling of the technique has changed. I also have been framing the cards as I do groups of new work, trying to keep up so that in a month when it's time to pack up my show booth I have an entirely new look of smaller framed works combined with my large watercolor landscape paintings and sumi-e ink paintings. In about 2 weeks I will figure out exactly what works will go to the show and I may even do a practice setup at the studio.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yeah! Every batch gets even better... I'm lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete