Friday, February 5, 2010

Blog Etiquette

The reading I was required to do for my technology class this weekend enlightened me to the true concept of blogging. For the first time, I realized proper blog etiquette is for me to respond to my follower's comments rather than just reading them before my next post! The interactions between the blogger and the followers is the reason blogging has become so popular in this day and age.

I now have a better insight and understanding and hope to become more interactive in my future posts.



2 comments:

  1. And I just thought you were being mysterious... Just kidding...

    Blogging has created quite a wonderful dialog in my life. I have "conversations" with other artists that I may not have had the opportunity to meet otherwise. I love to hear what they think of my comments AND I love to receive their comments on my work. It's a two-way street that generates continued correspondence and contributes to a growing group of friends.

    So, what do you have to say to that? :-)

    -Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly correct, Don... it is a two way street, and at first I thought by creating this blog I could share my process with people throughout the world wide web but that my focus was only on my creative process, not so much in the discussion of it. I never considered the interaction as part of this whole blog thing when in fact, that's what makes blogging so wonderful and unique.

    Live and Learn.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete