Thursday, December 30, 2010

After the Storm





Still in vacation mode but what a wild week it has been. I spent Christmas in Georgia and my 2 night visit turned into 4 nights when flights to Boston were cancelled because of the blizzard. I think if I had been home I would have enjoyed taking photos of the storm but my photographer friend Rob Kipp captured the essence and the beauty far better than I could have. To see more of his work visit http://robkipp.com/newwork; he is an award winning photographer and you will see why. 



General Glover House in Winter Snow Storm, Marblehead, MA taken by Rob Kipp



Morning walk from yesterday, the sidewalks aren't cleared but the streets are... walking the dog is a real challenge!









After the new year I will be back in the studio continuing my sea and sky series, and the following weekend is the opening of the winter show for the Swampscott Arts Association. I have also been substitute teaching in town and am trying to find a new balance with the additional work.

I wish you all a Happy, Healthy, Peaceful new year.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Guess you had a white Christmas. Glad you made it home safe and sound. Best wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob's photos are gorgeous - and chilling... Brrrrr.....

    Happy New Year!

    -Don

    ReplyDelete